Welcome! I'm Heather! I love photography, I love my family and I love meeting new friends and clients! I am a digital photographer who strives to capture classic, timeless images. My pictures are colorful and fun, and my goal is to make sure you have a good time at every session :) I believe in making pictures look natural, while showing you at your best!
I also believe that a photo should evoke emotion and bring back memories every time you look at it, so capturing that emotion is my main goal in every photograph I take.
I have been a photographer for 10 years, and in that time I have spent countless hours learning all that I can about my profession so that you don't have to worry about anything. I know how to handle crying children, clothing malfunctions, and your crazy relative who is having a bad day and just doesn't want to look at the camera and smile! I know how to shoot in every type of lighting and still make you look your best. I have shot weddings in sun, humidity, rain, and snow, and am prepared for any situation. I always have backup equipment with me just in case, and shoot on two memory cards at a time so that I never lose any images. I am also a pro at handling large crowds. I can be loud and take charge and get through family photos quickly on your wedding day, so that everyone can go rest and/or eat :)
A few facts about me:
- I have struggled with infertility, but I am blessed to be a mom to four boys and one baby girl! However, two of my boys were identical twins who were born prematurely and passed away shortly after their birth in 2014. I consider myself very blessed to have my own guardian angels in Heaven, and am very grateful for the three children I have with me!
- I love singing and performing, and I studied Musical Theater in school before completing my degree in Marketing.
- I am a volleyball player and hope I never get too old to play!
- I LOVE ice cream! Rocky Road, Mint, and Coconut are my favorites!
- In high school I was a professional Balloon Twister! I would go to restaurants on weekends and make balloon animals for adorable kids and for teenage boys trying to impress their dates :)
- I am a night owl, so if you email me at 1:00 am, you will probably hear back from me right away.
- I love TV. All kinds of TV. It's an addiction.